Forms & Applications

City of Westwood - Special Events Permit


Under Westwood Ordinance No. 3, Series 2012-2013, regarding the Permitting of Portable Storage Containers, the purpose of this chapter is to regulate and limit the time and place of the location of portable storage containers, sometimes called “portable on-demand storage” (PODS) trailers used for storage or temporary storage structures. (Ord. 3 Series 2012-2013, passed 6-4-2012). All residents must apply for permission to place a POD on their property. PODs are only allowed on-site for 14 days.

The application form can be found below:


Under Westwood Ordinance No. 5, Series 2013-2014, regarding the Registration and Permitting of Rental Properties, all owners of rental dwellings must annually register their rental property.

The application form can be found below:

Westwood Annual Rental Property Registration Application.pdf

Solicitation in Westwood

Under Louisville Metro Ordinance No. 57-2009, Am. Ord. 210-2011, any person who conducts house-to-house selling or taking orders for goods or services, must have a Louisville Metro Peddler License. Any person, firm, or corporation desiring to secure a license as a peddler or vendor shall make written application, under oath, on a form provided by the Department of Codes and Regulations. No license is required for any member(s) of a religious, charitable, health, welfare, educational, political or youth service organization selling goods or services to raise funds for their organization.Vendors in Westwood must also obtain a Westwood Solicitation Permit. Once issued, a Westwood permit is good for one year.The Permit Application is attached to this post and must be approved and signed by the Mayor. If a Vendor comes to your residence and does not have both permits, they cannot conduct business in the City.
solicitation permit updated 2019.docx